Friday, January 30, 2009

Look out for neobux! It is a total scam!





When I first heard of neobux I said the same thing to myself as most people Ohh No, here comes another scam. I never really looked into these programs because I thought my time would be better spent working on projects that seem to be more quality than a PTC (Pay To Click) scheme. While I was on myLot I noticed a lot of people trying to get me signed up with neobux. Around the 10th time seeing it I thought I would do a little researvh on the site. So I looked on the web and googled things like "neobux scam", "the truth about neobux", etc... I could find nothong negative about it so I went on over to youtube to check to see if anyone had put any videos out.






After watching these quick videos I said to myself "What the Hell" it is free - I may as well check it out. If nothing else I could at least warn my readers about it. So I am going to take a test run. I can not see making much money off of the site but if it is simple and does not take to to much time then it may be perfect to make sure My web domain is paid for every month. I am going to try it out and see if it is a scam or not. I will be back tomorrow to give you my thoughts.


MyLot

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Look out for neobux! It is a total scam!”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .