Monday, January 19, 2009

If You Don’t Control Your Leads, You Don’t Have A Business

If You Don’t Control Your Leads, You Don’t Have A Business.

This is a lesson I had to learn the hard way. When I got started in the network marketing industry, I got plugged into the marketing system I was using that revolved around purchasing recruiting leads.

Although I was able to build a business rather fast, I built a 1/2 a million dollar a year business in 6 months thru using this system, something just didn’t sit quite right as I was spending more each month that I was earning.

After 2 years, I had to take a step back and evaluate what I was doing, and that’s when I determined that this was no way to build a business long term.

And when I left that marketing system, guess what happened to the $20,000 worth of leads I had bought- I lost them because they were being controlled by the system, not me.

And all that money, all that time and energy spent and I was left to start from scratch.

So one of my top lessons I learned, was you don’t really have a business if you aren’t in control of your own leads.






MyLot

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “If You Don’t Control Your Leads, You Don’t Have A Business”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .